The Sterilis System is Designed to Provide the Best Regulated Medical Waste Services Required by the Most Demanding FOB's and MTF's:
- Ships and Forward Operating Bases (FOB’s) are required to freeze regulated medical waste and transport back to the United States for remediation. Requiring only an 110v electrical outlet, waste can be processed on the spot.
- Military Treatment Facilities (MTF’s) located on the base or VA Hospitals can process their regulated medical waste on site without the need for handling, aggregating, and storage.
- If you are spending more than $950/month in regulated medical waste hauling costs the Sterilis system provides immediate savings.
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty included.
- The machine has a small footprint of 36”W x 24”D x 47”H.
- The size and convenience allows you the opportunity to position the machine where the waste is generated which reduces the amount of “touches and potential for spreading infectious diseases.
- Processing sounds are equal to regular conversation level (60 decibels) resulting in no distractions for office and OR settings.
- Easy to use contemporary touch screen allows military personnel to simply and safely place the waste into the system, press a button and the system does the rest.
- Internal WiFi allows you to store regulatory data electronically and eliminates time consuming manual record keeping.
- 24 hour service and customer support.
- Transforming regulated medical waste into sterile solid waste helps protect our environment.
Please contact us for more information on the features and benefits of Sterilis, LLC.