The Sterilis System is Designed to Provide the Best Regulated Medical Waste Services Required by the Most Demanding Dialysis Centers:
- The system can effectively and efficiently transform dialyzers, tubing, gauze, rubber gloves, glass ampules, sharps, and all other forms of regulated medical waste into sterile regular trash.
- The 7 gallon vessel can handle a minimum of 5 dialyzers and associated tubing per process
- If you are spending more than $950/month in regulated medical waste hauling costs the Sterilis system provides immediate savings.
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty included.
- The machine has a small footprint of 36”W x 24”D x 47”H.
- The size and convenience allows you the opportunity to position the machine in a location outside the view of patients yet close to where the waste is generated which reduces the handling and storage of infectious waste.
- Processing sounds are equal to regular conversation level (60 decibels) resulting in no distractions for patient care and office settings.
- Easy to use contemporary touch screen allows employees to simply and safely place the waste into the system, press a button and the system does the rest.
- Internal WiFi allows you to store regulatory data electronically and eliminates time consuming manual record keeping.
- 24 hour service and customer support.
- Transforming regulated medical waste into sterile solid waste helps protect our environment.
Please contact us for more information on the features and benefits of Sterilis, LLC.